Mistletoe League Survey Project
- A new (2011 onwards) public survey about mistletoe on fruit trees This public survey project aims to gather data on management of mistletoe in fruit trees in orchards and gardens.
- Part 1: Management/Harvest Investigates management/harvest practice and attitudes to mistletoe in fruit trees.
- Part 2: Fruit varieties preference Investigates any fruit tree varietal preference - e.g. are some apple varities more susceptible or resistant to mistletoe.
- Part 3: Mistletoe on other hosts Collects data about mistletoe, and management, on non-fruit tree hosts
News, tweets, blogs, & media resources
- Follow Jonathan's Mistletoe Diary! Jonathan's Mistletoe Diary is an occasional blog on mistletoe matters, by mistletoe expert Jonathan Briggs.Mistletoe Matters is on Facebook... This page promotes conservation, management, traditions of British (and some foreign) Mistletoes ... & Mistletoe Matters is on Twitter too The Mistletoe Matters Consultancy tweets information and advice on all aspects of mistletoe in the UK.
- Mistletoe News Stories for 2012/13 Looking for accurate and up-to-date mistletoe news? Click here!
- General mistletoe media resourcesMistletoe is a popular feature of written, broadcast and online media every winter.Jonathan Briggs has 20 years fielding mistletoe enquiries from the press, tv and radio - click for more information.
- ContactComments or queries should be sent to Jonathan Briggs who can be contacted by clicking this text or by emailing email@example.com.
About www.mistletoe.org.uk This website was set up by mistletoe enthusiast Jonathan Briggs way back in January 2000, to replace a series of previous mistletoe-themed websites. It now acts as a gateway to a number of mistletoe sites, mostly still run by Jonathan, and including a new version of the original 'Mistletoe Pages'